第86章 无迹(3 / 3)
thee releasing;
你自知矜贵终於获得释放;
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我对你的联系就此全部终结。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting,
如果不经你批准,我如何能将你占据?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
我有何德何能,配得起你这样的珍宝?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
我无福消受这美好的赠礼,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
於是我的专利又被归回原处。
Thyself thou gav,st, thy own worth then not knowing,
从前你献出自己,是不知自己的价值,
Or me, to whom thou gav,st it, else mistaking;
否则是对我高估,才会将它给我;
So thy great gift upon misprision growing,
因此你的大礼,实在是一场误会,
Comes home again, on better judgement making.
重回自家,这是你更好的判断。
Thus have I had thee as a dream doth flatter,
好一场春梦里与你情深意浓,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
梦里王位在,醒觉万事空。
诗念完了,除此以外,再没有一句多余的话。
人走得干脆利落,不动声色,无迹可寻。
↑返回顶部↑